It's finally time to buy swimwear! Not that I need any, but the thought of seeing what's "in" this season for swim is always something I look forward to. Although most of my swim suits are bikinis, I love the idea of a one piece. H&M has such a cute one for this spring, and only $34.90!
![http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/model/2012/G83%2000429%2037028%2031%200469%202.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[]&set=key[width],value[]&set=key[height],value[]&set=key[x],value[]&set=key[y],value[]&set=key[type],value[STILL_LIFE_FRONT]&call=url[file:/product/large]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vNy8Kn05koUOtSycn0GTE81eOIXiYVCUPMwsjtDfUvfr6OcQV_HXcjnzXw60sfAFdR4-hEFMHyJaRLsbgBMgOQEhwS1PYO9D3-rArPELqbii7sHiK-j2z10bcNfXIgB-zjSL73yOYl1W7jAJZpCSYZ16ERzPJRq-ljo_8QJPmPr0URTnWVla7aSgQFzHlEIqfbh4W2xrliRoLzNOB3GHnStQhGMtrWyrVPsqz85_bk0G1FY7dwnhyxP_y4jkqKS6Pb5BH2Z32cyndXdnsjPqa06_lY8cUa9kntqu6hnJaljJLq1qk6dV2xd5PkTvke0DpsriammtDXTnpqshhHN77j_iE9UZj-gLampnitrC_9fmG0rd-7YuH_30awIufvAjI8w6EBpJk2GagOyPZx8PXVE_ZvUFRUk9naiq8tOCFPV7ZlYjTWE9z2mkZrYT_YSZYFkRKcHZqXUfw4XPIht5k1ySsiT6IhM7M=s0-d) |
| H&M Summer 2012 $34.95 |
|
 |
| Zara Summer 2012 $19.90 |
 |
| Zara Summer 2012 $19.90 |
![http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/model/2012/G80%2098274%2010100%2021%202700%204.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[]&set=key[width],value[]&set=key[height],value[]&set=key[x],value[]&set=key[y],value[]&set=key[type],value[STILL_LIFE_FRONT]&call=url[file:/product/large]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t8USSuIgPGQAx7nss1ZZfcx9fZ1ahoMy3u2cNVpOTzPFKKixxkNCWyjN9rYKm8XyYN-nP_9HcevrndXGMCjdM8jzBnvrnoSLewRkOA_FuHc-tfdSSOQp8GkPHOTbi7zK4flBm3brK2YkBPjCsyn0HOg_w2TCsmepnvgsCDY_flHzQxywdr59-at-Jb4G93A5nhx0MT7FR5qBoSz1fngegXOw0MuB_KcOCW2c98eMKndljhKRIxRqNG61QmgImDAFFquKzPlNnUFmPfuRdKEV6Urikv_-THBp-ZdcT9XNbE4AvNBDyX5wY0TFRc8HMM2lwd9NKfYKMXn0GEboViC2ThIwidwmpk33aZ-MqvY1Z-70psCMXMCtmH2v4H4P-kXfdOgU8dDZ8NEHG7tSB5V76rDc2hKM1b0qjvYX5AI4aUX_ekZ-AcW6lij9gCBQ_bFO5Do-eJ8DlpqCmSNsKbH829IIB3L9fQ9gzZ=s0-d) |
| H&M Summer 2012 $14.95 |
This last swim top is from H&M, and I just like the halter style. I also love the gold accents with the white! If you're having a hard time buying swim suits, it's always good to get an idea of your body shape. For me, I have a bigger bottom, so I don't like to wear string bottoms. I prefer the banded ones like the pink one from Zara. For tops, I prefer halters or bandeaus. It's always a good idea to have a solid color swim suit because those never go out of style. It's also good to have a black or white bottom so you can match different tops with that one bottom. Now that I've picked my swim wear, it's time to work on that body!
No comments:
Post a Comment